Sunday, April 11, 2004

I'm a lily

RyukyuSoul asked me what kind of flower would I be. When Quizilla told me that I'm a lily:

Your a lilly. Your elegant and independant, like the rose you are well respected and admired by
You're a lily. your elegant and independant, like
the rose you are well respected and admired by
many.
What kind of flower are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I remember that's exactly what my former colleague and friend Jane brought to brighten my office frequently six years ago; lilies from her garden. In fact, I liked lilies so much that our secretary Jana, who is accomplished at origami made one for me. In the picture, the yellow lily was from Jane, and the red one from Jana. Alas, the yellow one didn't last, but the red one still adorns the top of a bookcase in my living room.

No comments: